Over 20 FOX RSNs were pulled from DISH customers for over 2 months when DISH wouldn't accept the, “unreasonable demands for the continued carriage of their stations.”
Our Job is to Represent You
We protect our customers by working with a national cooperative of TV providers, negotiating fees and programming on your behalf. We want you to have access to all your favorite programs at a price that’s fair. We know that anything less is unacceptable – it’s why we go to bat for you.
Channels you want: As local cable operators, we work every day on behalf of our customers to make sure you have access to the channels you want, when you want them.
Fair price: When networks demand higher fees, local cable operators are forced to pass along some of these costs to customers. We fight for lower rates for you.
Blackouts: When disputes occur, programmers will often take high-visibility TV programs off the air to negotiate deals in their favor. For the local cable operator and our customers, the impact can be significant. Our goal is to come to an agreement before this happens.
We are a local business. We are our own customers, too. This means we invest in our networks here, and are committed to serving you – our friends, families and neighbors.
FOX Regional Sports Networks - DISH NetworkWritten by 0
Latest from 0
- SBJ Unpacks: The Road Ahead -- PGA Tour Stays The Course
- Does the NHL have a better chance than the NBA to return to play? | NBC Sports Boston
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Steelers HOF Game Canceled Over Coronavirus Concerns
- The NBA's Disney World dream could turn into a nightmare, fast | Sport | The Guardian
- MLB announces 60-game season for 2020; Opening Day will be July 23 or 24 - CBSSports.com